CHHAC Mission Statement.
The mission of the Clover Hill Holistic Arts Center is to strengthen personal development through natural alternative means for the betterment of health, healing, and growth. We are a unity of compassionate people committed to educating and helping individuals on all levels of being – emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and physically – by empowering balance and positive life changes that support one’s higher potential.
Our vision is a loving union of awareness for all humanity – the coming together to create a greater whole. To develop a better future, we believe in promoting hope and optimism. We serve by helping individuals recognize and accept all aspects of self – body, mind, and spirit. We promote the opening of minds to new ways of thinking, putting one in touch with their personal strengths, thereby harvesting new perspectives that can establish positive directions for a meaningful life.
CHHAC Statements of Purpose
The Clover Hill Holistic Arts Center (CHHAC) is an organization of like-minded people with various talents who have come together to serve the community through education and support, serving any who wish to create a better tomorrow for self and others.
CHHAC contributes to the education of mind, body and spirit for the public, helping to improve health and advance healing, encourages a better lifestyle by utilizing, as well as teaching, a variety of holistic arts that can enrich life and overall living.
The goals of CHHAC for the community include:
- Assisting in releasing old habits and attitudes and freeing new parts of self (or rather revealing true parts of self)
- Helping individuals toward reaching their highest potential and clarifying their life’s purpose
- Educating the causes and effects in relation to disease and healing
- Cultivating an improved lifestyle without negativity and fear
- Strengthening personal power
- Providing natural alternative ways to support personal growth, health and healing
- Helping community to identify their strengths, evaluate their purpose, and adjust their course
- Promoting positive life change
CHHAC provides a supportive variety of resources, including informative publications, continuing education, local networking opportunities, and focuses strongly on self-care, wellness, and the ability to use our own natural abilities to enhance life and promote fulfillment.